Sunday, October 9, 2011

2 Months of Little Man

Josh's 9 week photo. Sleeping off his shots.


Life's road has proven a bit bumpy lately, but we are getting through. Obviously I've neglected this since Josh will be 3 months old in 11 days and I haven't posted the two month update. Sigh. It's hard to type with one hand with Josh and when I don't have him, there is just so much else I need to do. I did want to put up a few precious photos.


They must have had a hard day LOL, they are zonked!



When all my co-workers went back for the first day of school, this is what I was doing :) I am so grateful that I am able to stay home with him till he is 6 months old. Just praying that I will still have a job next school year.


This makes me laugh. I didn't notice when I took the picture (I just wanted to take it to show my mom he was wearing an outfit she got him), but it looks like he is trying to pose like the monkey on his shirt!




Josh in his pumpkin hat I made :) He really does like it, can't you tell!


Today is October 15, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. Whether the world sees it or not I have 2 children, just one lives in heaven. I remember Alex today.
























No comments:

Post a Comment