Pregnancy Update
How far along?: 20 weeks
How big is baby?: the size of a banana. 6.5 inches long, weighs about 10.5 ounces
Weight gain?: holding steady at 8 lbs although its starting to look like more
Stretch marks?: No
Maternity clothes?: Just used my Kohls Cash to buy some spring capris
Sleep?: Better than last week. Grandmom sent over her good humidifier and it really helps! I am still having vivid, strange dreams
Best moment this week?: By far today's ultrasound and test result review. The doctor said our results were EXTREMELY low risk for any birth defects. We have a very healthy baby :) Huge sigh of relief. We even got to see the baby in 3D! Thank you Lord! Also for the first time this week random people have asked me if I am pregnant...it's a good thing the answer is yes! LOL. One more thing, I am almost done creating my diaper stash. I lucked out this week because ecobabybuys.com had a great sale. I am registering for a few more, but I don't really know if people will buy them since you can only get them online.
Food cravings?: Chips Ahoy Original--not chewy!
Gender?: We know now :)
Movement?: more and more everyday--still waiting for Doug to feel it though
Belly button?: still in
What I miss?: I am just so overjoyed today that I cannot think of anything I miss :) Ok maybe sleeping on my stomach...but it's totally worth it :)
Here's the profile looking up.


No comments:
Post a Comment