
How far along?: 30 weeks
How big is baby?: about 3 pounds and 15.7 inches long
Weight gain?: 21 lbs
How big is baby?: about 3 pounds and 15.7 inches long
Weight gain?: 21 lbs
Stretch marks?: I think I am getting one on my hip
Maternity clothes?: except for the few pairs of elastic waist shorts and workout pants
Sleep?: Lessening, I have not gotten cramps in my legs the last two nights, so I am thankful for that. I sleep most of the night but usually wake up at 4, look at the clock, and go back to sleep.
Best moment this week?: I chaperoned prom and got to see some my favorite kids all gussied up. I also got my contract for next year! YAY! Now time to start praying I still have a job for the 2012-2013 school year.
Food cravings?: I want chocolate ice cream all the time.
Food cravings?: I want chocolate ice cream all the time.
Gender?:Still a boy and the name is still sticking.
Movement?: getting a lot of kicks in the ribs lately. The doctor confirmed today that he is still head down with his back on my right side.
Belly button?: it's got 9.5 weeks to go and I think it might just stick around!
What I miss?: Getting in a good workout. I am amazed at how much this bit of extra weight changes things! It will have to go as soon as possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment